Value Added Tax (VAT) can be an onerous burden for many businesses in terms of time and cost. We provide specialist services to maximise the efficiency of our clients in their basic compliance obligations whilst identifying opportunities to save VAT as well as guarding against potential exposures.
We provide specialist advice on property transactions guiding our clients and their legal advisors through the process in a step by step manner to ensure full compliance with Irish VAT law.
Our VAT services include: -
- Design and implement VAT plans to minimise VAT liabilities
- VAT compliance / administration efficiencies
- Assisting in Revenue VAT
audits, including pre-audit reviews and dealing with the
- Determining strategies to ensure maximum VAT recovery for exempt/partially exempt bodies
- VAT cash flow management
- Training services to VAT compliance managers
- Instrstat & VIES preparation service. (The system for collecting statistics on the trade in goods between countries of the EU)